incl. VAT, excl. Shipment
Ready for immediate shipping
All information about: " Abus Spiral cable lock 8960/110 TexKF Phantom"
With the Steel-O-Flex PHANTOMâ¢ 8960 you can leave your bike connected with a clear conscience. 17 mm thick steel sleeves surround the steel cable like a shed skin. The sleeves are, like other load-bearing parts of the Steel-O-Flex PHANTOMâ¢ 8960, specially hardened and therefore particularly difficult to crack.
The Steel-O-Flex PHANTOMâ¢ 8960 is also comfortable: The Fidlock magnetic holder makes it much easier to release and attach the cable lock from and to the Rad .
- 17 mm thick, overlapping steel sleeves protect the steel cable inside
- Plastic coating to protect from paint damage
- The steel sleeves, housing and supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- ABUS Extra class (EC) automatic cylinder with coded reversible key
- Good protection for medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good two-wheelers
Note: This text has been translated automatically.
|Lock Type:||Cable / Spiral lock|
What's your opinion?
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.