RRP: 7,999.00€ *
incl. VAT & Shipment
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Size: 53, 56, 59
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar Carbon
- Handlebarband: CUBE Grip Control
- Saddle: CUBE Race SL Carbon 145
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced SL, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat Post Clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-R9150-DSS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-R9150-F, Braze-On
- Shifter/Brakelever: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-R9170
- Crankset: FSA CK-8685 Carbon, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG900-11
- Drive Unit: Evation 1.0 Drive Pack, 60Nm, 250Watt
- Battery: Evation 1.0 Battery, 250Wh
- Charger: Evation 1.0 Charger
- Display: Evation 1.0 Remote, 31.8mm Road Bar Clamp
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.38 Carbon, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Conti Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 28x622
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Color: black edition
- Weight (KG): 12,5
Cube Agree Hybrid C:62 SLT Disc black edition
Appearances can be deceptive. The bike you're looking at is undeniably elegant, as a road bike should be, but it hides a secret: the Agree Hybrid C:62 SLT Disc is a sophisticated e-bike. Contained entirely within the sculpted flanks of its down tube is the advanced Fazua drive pack and battery, providing seamless pedal assistance via the superbly smooth Shimano Dura Ace Di2 electronic 2x11 transmission. Seamless gear shifts, almost effortless climbing and extended range are just some of the benefits, this is a brand new era in road biking. The drive system is fully removable, adding further to this extraordinary bike's appeal. A carbon fork, Newmen carbon cockpit components and Newmen Advanced SL R.25 wheelseet finish off a wish-list of range-topping components. Part technological masterpiece, part object of desire... and a new classic to add to the pantheon of beautiful road bikes.
Frame and Features
There's something to be said for not messing with a succesful formula. That's why, when we set out to design a standard-setting road bike, we wanted to pay homage to road riding's long history of elegant, form-follows-function design. By enclosing the sophisticated Fazua drive unit and battery entirely within the down tube, our engineering team created a stiff and strong backbone for the Agree Hybrid C:62 SLT Disc but, just as importantly, one that also looks stunning. Our premium C:62 carbon and advanced Twin Mold construction technique combine to create a frame that's surprisingly light, extremely responsive - thanks partly to 12mm thru axles front and rear - and superbly comfortable. The carbon fork and geometry tailored for comfort mean that you'll feel right at home, even on the longest rides, and we built in enough clearance for tyres up to 35mm so you can choose the right tyres for the job. Redefine your expectations of what a road bike can be, then go out and ride routes that you never thought possible...
For whom is the Cube Agree Hybrid C:62 SLT Disc suitable?
For the racing bike professional. No other bike offers as much scope for improvements in detail as the racing bike. Carbon components are used to improve stiffness and weight by a few percentage points. Even more compact frames, even more sporty seating positions and perfectly tuned equipment should bring out the best. Previously reserved only for paid professionals, these bikes are now available to the ready public. Climb up and experience the rush of speed!
|Bike Type:||E-Bike, Race Bike|
|Display Type:||FAZUA Evation 1.0|
|E-Bike Engine:||Fazua Evation|
Information: Unless otherwise stated, the delivery will be carry out free curb stone edge towards declared delivery adress.
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.
Customers also viewed