Fragen zum Artikel? Send request
RRP: 4,199.00€ *
incl. VAT & Shipment
- Frame: Integrale 0.6, Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour Mobie E25, LOR, 15x110 mm (75 mm)
- Handlebar: 690 mm, riserbar, backsweep: 15°, 31,8 mm
- Grips: Herrmans Click
- Stem: FOCUS aluminium, 31,8 mm, 60 mm, 17°
- Seat Post: Aluminium, 31,6 mm
- Seat post length: 350 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Front Light: Lightmove SE90, 90 LUX
- Rear Light: Trelock LS614
- Pedals: MTB, with reflector
- Mudguards: SKS, plastic
- Rack: Elegant Touring, 2-leg, 25 kg
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M5100
- Number of gears: 11
- Crankset: LANHANG - BOSCH GEN4 (170 mm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Gear Ratio: front: 38, rear: 11-51
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-speed
- Drive Unit: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 85 Nm, 250 W
- Display: Bosch Kiox
- Battery: 625 Wh
- Hub Front: Shimano Alivio MT400, 15x100 mm
- Hub Rear: Shimano Alivio MT400, 12x142 mm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rims: RODI TRYP25, 25-622
- Spokes: Niro, black
- Tires: Schwalbe Hurricane Performance, 57-622 (57 mm)
- Brake Lever: Shimano MT420
- Brakes: Shimano MT420, front: 4-piston / rear: 2-piston
- Weight (KG): 24,70 kg
Focus Planet2 6.9 Blue Green - E-Bike Hardtail Mountainbike
Practical in the city: the FOCUS PLANET², with the Bosch Performance CX (Gen. 4) e-drive, offers powerful everyday support and a range of 625 Wh. The integrated battery can be removed for charging. The PLANET² offers you the choice of a wave or diamond frame shape. Mudguards, light, stand and rack ensure you are well-equipped for all daily challenges. PLANET² 6.9 Powerful Bosch Performance CX e-drive with Kiox display and integrated, removable 625 Wh battery Ergonomic cockpit, Snap-it rack with up to 25 kg load capacity and SR Suntour Mobie suspension fork, plus approval for specific trailers Shimano Deore 11-speed shifting, 4-piston front brakes, 29" wheels, extra-wide Schwalbe Hurrican off-road tyres and 90 Lux LiteMove lighting system
For whom is the Focus Planet² 6.9 suitable?
For the Alpine Tourer. There are hardly any other bikes that can be used as variably as Hardtails. With new drives and increasingly sophisticated technology, these bikes are taking the market by storm. Own performance classes in competitive sports are being planned. This category proves that with a pedelec, fun and sportiness do not go astray. Even in technically demanding trails, these hardtails make an agile impression. If you can't get enough of mountain biking, you've come to the right place!
The advantages of 29 inch tires
29 inch is THE trend of the last few years, which was able to assert itself completely. Initially viewed critically by mountain bike purists and equipped with some teething troubles, the bike industry has recognized the trend and made it the new standard through continuous improvements. The advantage of the 29" tyres is the enormous running smoothness, which brings great advantages and saves power on long tours as well as uphill and downhill. Obstacles are easier to overcome due to the larger circumference of the wheels, and a greater distance is covered by turning the bottom bracket. By improvements and adjustments in the frame construction and the component selection, initial problems with the agility in the Trail and the optics of smaller frames were optimally balanced. Whether fully or hardtail, a 29 will take you far away.
Information: Due to the current supply chain problems caused by Covid-19, the bike may be delivered with deviations.
|Bike Type:||E-Bike, Mountainbike Hardtail|
|Display Type:||Bosch Kiox|
|Wheel Size:||29 inch|
|E-Bike Engine:||Bosch Performance CX|
|Other properties:||Approved for road use|
Information: Unless otherwise stated, the delivery will be carry out free curb stone edge towards declared delivery adress.
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.
Customers also viewed