Fragen zum Artikel? Send request
RRP: 5,799.00€ *
incl. VAT & Shipment
- Frame: 7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 130mm F.O.L.D. Gen2 kinematic, 148x12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, C.I.S. cockpit integration, USB-C port, post mount 180 mm (Diamond, Aluminium)
- Fork: SR Suntour Zeron 35 Air LOR, 110x15 mm
- Travel Front: 120 mm
- Shock: SUNTOUR EDGE LOR, 190/45 mm, hardware: 25,0 x 8 mm
- Travel Rear: 130 mm
- Handlebar: 760 mm, flatbar, backsweep: 9°, 35,0 mm
- Stem: FOCUS C.I.S. integrated, 60 mm, 30°, 35 mm, aluminium
- Stem length: 60 mm
- Seat Post: Post Moderne dropper post PM-214, 34.9 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Front Light: Litemove SE70, 70 LUX
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace Mini
- Pedals: MTB, with reflector
- Mudguards: Büchel, aluminium, 60mm, powder-coated
- Rack: Massload, 3-leg, 25 kg max. load
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M5100
- Number of gears: 12
- Crankset: FSA CK-320, aluminium
- Crank length: 170
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 12-speed
- Drive Unit: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 85 Nm, 250 W
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300
- Battery: Downtube, integrated / Li-Ion / 750 Wh
- Hub Front: Shimano Alivio MT400, 15x110 mm
- Hub Rear: Shimano MT410, 12x148 mm
- Rims: RODI TRYP25, 25-622
- Spokes: Niro, black
- Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam 57-622
- Tire width: 57 mm
- Brake Lever: Shimano MT420
- Brake: Shimano MT420, 4-piston, hydraulic disc brake (Font: 203 mm / Rear: 180 mm)
- Weight (KG): 28,60 kg
Focus THRON2 6.8 EQP 750 Wh Gold Brown
Bosch Smart SystemThe smart system leads you into the digital e-bike future. The eBike Flow app, the battery, the display, the control unit and the drive unit are fully networked in the smart system. Regular over-the-air updates keep them up to date and add new functions. You can control all functions of the smart system via the eBike Flow app. Whether on the way to work or on the trail at the weekend: The technically and visually precisely coordinated components allow you to individualise your riding experience and take riding fun to the next level.
For whom is the Focus THRON² 6.8 EQP suitable?
For athletes and enthusiasts. Many professionals now use bikes from this category for training purposes. The reason is obvious: The bike takes the rider up the mountain with a lot of power and down the trail with top components. But these bikes don't weigh as much as they did a few years ago. The perfectly integrated batteries hide the power at first sight. Top quality sports equipment with serious ambitions for all riders who see support as an opportunity rather than a flaw.
The advantages of 29 inch tires
29 inch is THE trend of the last few years, which was able to assert itself completely. Initially viewed critically by mountain bike purists and equipped with some teething troubles, the bike industry has recognized the trend and made it the new standard through continuous improvements. The advantage of the 29" tyres is the enormous running smoothness, which brings great advantages and saves power on long tours as well as uphill and downhill. Obstacles are easier to overcome due to the larger circumference of the wheels, and a greater distance is covered by turning the bottom bracket. By improvements and adjustments in the frame construction and the component selection, initial problems with the agility in the Trail and the optics of smaller frames were optimally balanced. Whether fully or hardtail, a 29 will take you far away.
|Bike Type:||E-Bike, Mountainbike Fully|
|Display Type:||Bosch Kiox 300|
|Wheel Size:||29 inch|
|E-Bike Engine:||Bosch Performance CX|
|Other properties:||Approved for road use|
Information: Due to the current supply chain problems caused by Covid-19, the bike may be delivered with deviations.
Information: Unless otherwise stated, the delivery will be carry out free curb stone edge towards declared delivery adress.
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.
Customers also viewed