incl. VAT, excl. Shipment
Ready for immediate shipping
All information about: " Muc-Off Chain Guard C3 Ceramic Dry Lube 120 ml"
C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube sets a new standard when it comes to providing the ultimate in lubrication. It provides complete corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and humid conditions. With the addition of nano-ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximizes your performance by reducing metal-to-metal contact to a breakthrough low level and providing up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubricants. The research and development team at Muc-Off definitely didn't cut corners when envisioning the future of bicycle lubricants for the masses.
ad In fact, our team has made sure that C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by developing a biodegradable, petroleum-free formula so you donâ??t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 50ml and 120ml sizes, so you can take care of yourself at Werkstatt as well as on the road or trails.
Note: This text has been translated automatically.
- Ideal for road, cyclocross and MTB riding
- Provides the ultimate performance in wet, dry and dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for ecological protection
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- UV flashlight included to verify 100% coverage
- Synthetic polymers for long lasting performance
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Thoroughly degrease the drive chain before applying the lubricant.
- Make sure that thereich of the drive chain is dry.
- Shake the bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside of the chain link while rotating the pedals in a backward motion.
- Ideally apply 3-4 hours before riding.
- Use the included UV flashlight to check if the lubricant is evenly applied!
- Carefully wipe off any excess lubricant.
What's your opinion?
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.