Fragen zum Artikel? Send request
RRP: 5,599.00€ *
incl. VAT & Shipment
- Frame: Alloy S-XL=29" / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK, 29" / Boost 148x12mm, 140mm travel / Bosch Integr. removable Battery, Range Booster Ready, Tapered Headtube
- Fork: Suntour XCR34 / Tapered / S-XL 29"/ 130mm Travel / Maxle Lite / Remote Lock Out
- Shock: X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion,SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj.,3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control -Descend,Reb. Adj.,Travel 130-85-Lockout / 185X50mm
- Headset: Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8",OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- Handlebar: Syncros 3.0 720mm / 31.8mm / 8° / 20mm rise,Syncros Lock On Grip
- Stem: Syncros FL3.0 with front Light mount and Kiox mount
- Seat Post: Syncros FL3.0 / 31.6
- Saddle: Selle Royale Essenza
- Lighting: Supernova integrated M99 mini Pure-25 / 600 Lumen front light,Rear Supernova Taillight
- Rack: Axis EVO by Racktime SnapIt 2.0 15KG
- Pedals: VP VPE-506
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur: SCOTT Chainguide
- Shifter: Shimano Deore Trigger SL-M6100RA
- Crankset: FSA CK-745 IS GEN4 MTB 170MM
- Chainring: 38T FSA Mega Tooth Boost Spider
- Chain: KMC E12S
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7100-12 10-51T 12S
- Remote System: SCOTT TwinLoc Remote
- Drive Unit: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: PowerTube 625Wh
- Display: Kiox Display
- Charger: 4A Charger
- Hub Front: Formula CL 811 / 15x110mm
- Hub Rear: Formula MSC-148S / Boost 12x148mm
- Spokes: Sapim double butted
- Rims: Syncros MAXX Disc / 32H,Tubeless ready
- Tire Front: Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance,29x2.25" Wired
- Tire Rear: Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance,29x2.25" Wired
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT520 4 Piston,203/F SM-RT64 CL and 203/R RT-EM600 CL rotor
- Extras: Wingee alloy profile Fender, Ursus Kickstand
- Weight (KG): 26,6
- Weight (LBS): 58,64
Scott Axis eRIDE FS iridium black / reflective silver - E-Bike Fully Mountainbike Touring Bike
One bike to look after everything! Able to bring you comfort on the oldest cobbled streets fun on gravel roads and with a rack, lights and fenders convenient for day to day life. The Axis eRIDE FS, more than just an electric assist bike.
For whom is the Scott Axis eRIDE FS suitable?
For athletes and enthusiasts. Many professionals now use bikes from this category for training purposes. The reason is obvious: The bike takes the rider up the mountain with a lot of power and down the trail with top components. But these bikes don't weigh as much as they did a few years ago. The perfectly integrated batteries hide the power at first sight. Top quality sports equipment with serious ambitions for all riders who see support as an opportunity rather than a flaw.
The advantages of 29 inch tires
29 inch is THE trend of the last few years, which was able to assert itself completely. Initially viewed critically by mountain bike purists and equipped with some teething troubles, the bike industry has recognized the trend and made it the new standard through continuous improvements. The advantage of the 29" tyres is the enormous running smoothness, which brings great advantages and saves power on long tours as well as uphill and downhill. Obstacles are easier to overcome due to the larger circumference of the wheels, and a greater distance is covered by turning the bottom bracket. By improvements and adjustments in the frame construction and the component selection, initial problems with the agility in the Trail and the optics of smaller frames were optimally balanced. Whether fully or hardtail, a 29 will take you far away.
Information: Due to the current supply chain problems caused by Covid-19, the bike may be delivered with deviations.
|Bike Type:||E-Bike, Mountainbike Fully, Trekking Bike|
|Display Type:||Bosch Kiox|
|Wheel Size:||29 inch|
|E-Bike Engine:||Bosch Performance CX|
Information: Unless otherwise stated, the delivery will be carry out free curb stone edge towards declared delivery adress.
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.
Customers also viewed