All information about: " SIGMA AURA 35 USB"
Multiple zone illumination
With a homogeneous light pattern, the AURA 35 USB offers optimum visibility in the long-distance, side and core areas without dazzling other road users. It thus ensures a high level of safety in road traffic.
The AURA 35 USB has an integrated rechargeable battery. This is recharged via the micro USB socket, which is also possible on any PC. With the included micro USB cable, the front light is fully charged again in less than 3 hours.
The lithium-ion battery has deep discharge and overcharge protection. Furthermore, it has no memory effect and can be fully recharged without any problems
Battery and charge indicator
The charging indicator on the control knob tells you what state the battery is in. Below 70 percent of the battery capacity, the LED in the button lights up green, below 30 percent red. It also informs you about the current charging status during the charging process. As soon as the battery is full, it lights up green. You can also charge the AURA 35 USB during operation, e.g. on the go with a power bank.
- Stiftung Warentest: Good (2.2) - 09/2020
- Illuminance: 35 LUX (15 Lux in Eco mode)
- Maximum burn time: 5 h in standard mode; 12 h in eco mode
- Illumination range: 45 m
- Charging time: 2.8 h
- Power on protection (double click for ON)
- Weight: 90 g (incl. holder)
- Integrated charging function Micro-USB recharge function
- Charge indicator Two-stage battery / charge indicator
- Side visibility
- Splash-proof according to IPX4
- Adjustable mount 360
- Tool-free mounting
- Charging possible during operation
- Illuminant: CREE LED
- StVZO approved
What's your opinion?
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.