All information about: " TATZE TWO-FACE Pedals with Cr-Mo-Axis"
The TWO-FACE with Cr-Mo axle is an extremely powerful flat pedal and an efficient click pedal at the same time. 14 PIN´s with targeted elevation provide enormous grip, but also on the click side a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe is created with 6 height-adjustable PIN´s.
For optimised ground clearance, the flat side is turned 2.5° to the click side, which increases ground clearance at the decisive points by 5 mm.
A defined page selection is especially important for a combination pedal. With TWO-FACE, the side remains after relief by targeted pedal resistance, so that the same side / function is available again when the pedal is pressed again.
The TWO-FACE is extremely resistant due to the selection of the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes.
Note: This text has been translated automatically.
- Flat side with 14 PIN´s (B: 100mm L: 105mm H: 18,5mm)
- Click page with 6 PIN´s (B: 60mm L: 98mm H: 18,5mm)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: quenched and tempered and coated Cr-Mo
- Bearing: plain bearing (15mm) + industrial bearing (5mm)
- Seal: Double-sealed plain bearing + end cap
- SPD compartment
- Weight: 435g
- Developed and tested in Tirol/Austria
|Pedal type:||with click system, without click system|
What's your opinion?
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.