incl. VAT & Shipment
Ready for immediate shipping
All information about: " TATZE TWO-FACE pedals with Cr-Mo axle"
The TWO-FACE with Cr-Mo axle is an Ã¤uÃerst potent flat pedal and an efficient clipless pedal at the same time. 14 PINÂ's with targeted superelevation provide enormous grip, but also on the click side with 6 height-adjustable PINÂ's a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe is established.
For optimized ground clearance, the flat side is rotated to the click side by 2.5Â°, which increases the ground clearance at the crucial points by 5mm
A defined side selection is particularly important for a combination pedal. With TWO-FACE, the side remains after relief, through targeted pedal resistance, so that the next time the selbe side / function is available again.
By selecting the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE is extremely resistant.
Note: This text has been translated automatically.
- Flat side with 14 PIN´s (B: 100mm L: 105mm H: 18,5mm)
- Click page with 6 PIN´s (B: 60mm L: 98mm H: 18,5mm)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: quenched and tempered and coated Cr-Mo
- Bearing: plain bearing (15mm) + industrial bearing (5mm)
- Seal: Double-sealed plain bearing + end cap
- SPD compartment
- Weight: 435g
- Developed and tested in Tirol/Austria
|Pedal type:||with click system, without click system|
What's your opinion?
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.