Fragen zum Artikel? Send request
RRP: 2,799.00€ *
incl. VAT & Shipment
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25-HLO Lockout, Stahlfeder, Federweg: 50mm, Stahlschaft 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered
- Headset: A-Head Tapered
- Handlebar: Ergobar, oversize 640mm
- Grips: XLC Comfort bo3
- Stem: Alu, winkelverstellbar, Bar bore: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viento
- Seat Post: Patent gefedert, 31.6mm, Aluminium
- Pedals: VP E461 Aluminium, mit Reflektor
- Lighting: Busch & Müller Upp, 30 lux / AXA Blueline
- Dynamo: über Systembatterie
- Rack: Racktime Tria, SnapIt
- Mudguards: RPZ Evo, Chromoplastik
- Kickstand: Ursus Mooi, einstellbar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore T6000, 10-Gang
- Shifter: Shimano Deore T6000, Rapidfire
- Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36 Zähne
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Chainring: Samox, 38
- Chain Guard: Horn Catena 18
- Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line, 250W, 65Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack (500 Wh)
- Charger: Bosch Standard Charger 4A
- Tires: Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, 47-622, Pannenschutz / Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, 47-559, Pannenschutz
- Rims: Ryde Zac421, Hohlkammerfelge, Aluminium
- Hub Front: Alu Nabe
- Hub Rear: Alu Nabe
- Spokes: Sapim Leader, Schwarz
- Brake Lever: Shimano MT401-3, Aluminium
- Brakes: Shimano MT400, Aluminium, 180mm / Shimano MT400, Aluminium, 160mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 130kg
Winora Sinus Tria 10 500Wh Graphit
For whom is the Winora Sinus Tria 10 suitable?
For the enduring tourer. Who doesn't know this situation? The tour was perhaps a few kilometres too long planned, or the last ascent is no longer possible in the heat. With the support of the latest drive technologies, these bikes are there when your calves let you down. In combination with the high-quality components and the new drive concepts, you get the reliability of a trekking bike with the range of a small car. For everyone who really cares about the Tour.
|Bike Type:||E-Bike, Trekking Bike|
|Display Type:||Bosch Intuvia|
|E-Bike Engine:||Bosch Performance|
Information: Due to the current supply chain problems caused by Covid-19, the bike may be delivered with deviations.
Information: Unless otherwise stated, the delivery will be carry out free curb stone edge towards declared delivery adress.
For five years I drive the wheel and have driven very well with it. Two tires renewed because of puncture protection, pedals and brake pads replaced, otherwise driven about 10000 km without problems. Can highly recommend the wheel.
Note: This text has been translated automatically.
Customers also viewed