Fragen zum Artikel? Send request
- Frame: Integrale 0.6 CX, Aluminium
- Fork: Suntour Mobie34 Air, 15 mm thru axle, 80 mm
- Handlebar: Concept EX Ergo Riser
- Stem: Concept EX, adjustable
- Stem length: 80 mm
- Seat Post: Aluminium, 31.6 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin
- Front Light: Litemove LED, 110 LUX
- Rear Light: Trelock COB Line, LED
- Pedals: Comfort, with anti slip protection and reflector
- Mudguards: plastic, with edge protector
- Rack: MIK HD Rear Carrier
- Shifter: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5130
- Number of gears: 10
- Crankset: aluminium
- Crank length: 170
- Chain: Shimano CN-LG50
- Cassette: Shimano Deore
- Gear Ratio: front: 38; rear: 11-43
- Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX Smart System, 36 V / 250 W / 85 Nm, max. 25 km/h
- Display: Bosch Intuvia 100, with LED Remote
- Battery: Li-Ion, 625 Wh, 17,4 Ah
- Hub Front: Shimano Alivio MT400, 15x100 mm with QR
- Hub Rear: Shimano Alivio MT400, 12x142 mm thru axle
- Rims: Rodi Cyclone with eyelets
- Spokes: Niro
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Almotion Performance, 55-622
- Brakes: Tektro T535, 4-piston, hydraulic disc brake
- Maximum weight allowed: 170 kg
Kalkhoff Endeavour 5.B Advance+ goldbrown glossy - Touring E-Bike Easy Entry
For whom is the Kalkhoff Endeavour 5.B Advance+ suitable?
For the experienced bike tourist. Some tours you put together in your head, but you can't cope with them in reality. With the high-performance bikes from this category, no way is too far and no ascent too steep. Extraordinary components and maximum comfort allow for routes that could previously only be mastered by car. With the bikes from this offer a package that leaves nothing to be desired for years to come and is future-proof as well as environmentally friendly.
Information about Easy-Entry-Bikes
Easy Entrys are universally applicable frames that are suitable for both men and women. The low step enables every rider to get on and off the saddle effortlessly. Also the short stop at the traffic light, or to rest becomes clearly easier and makes a safe and wobble-free exit possible. As a rule, these frames are characterised by a particularly stable construction, which also guarantees a very stable and safe driving behaviour. Especially in the areas of trekking and electric bicycles, this frame shape has proven to be particularly robust and popular - regardless of age and gender.
The advantages of 29 inch tires
29 inch is THE trend of the last few years, which was able to assert itself completely. Initially viewed critically by mountain bike purists and equipped with some teething troubles, the bike industry has recognized the trend and made it the new standard through continuous improvements. The advantage of the 29" tyres is the enormous running smoothness, which brings great advantages and saves power on long tours as well as uphill and downhill. Obstacles are easier to overcome due to the larger circumference of the wheels, and a greater distance is covered by turning the bottom bracket. By improvements and adjustments in the frame construction and the component selection, initial problems with the agility in the Trail and the optics of smaller frames were optimally balanced. Whether fully or hardtail, a 29 will take you far away.
|Bike Type:||E-Bike, Trekking Bike|
|Display Type:||Bosch Intuvia 100|
|Frame shape:||Easy Entry|
|Wheel Size:||29 inch|
|E-Bike Engine:||Bosch Performance CX|
|Other properties:||Easy Entry|
Information: Unless otherwise stated, the delivery will be carry out free curb stone edge towards declared delivery adress.
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.
Customers also viewed