incl. VAT, excl. Shipment
Ready for immediate shipping
We recommend this accessories
All information about: " Muc-Off Two Prong Brush black nos"
The two-pronged brush is great for hard-to-reach areas of the bike - ideal for spokes and discs, cranks and pedals. Explore our brush range to find out which brush is best for each part of the cleaning process and which is best to use for different parts of the bike.
Our two prong brush is ideal for reaching hard to remove dirt from spokes, discs, shocks, cranks, linkages and pedals. Its unique design features a shock-resistant, dual-density handle for maximum grip when wet and durable nylon bristles. The two brush heads can even be repositioned to reach even the tightest spots!
Note: To maintain the performance of all brushes, do not use them with boiling water or on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use.
- Double head design that can be repositioned to reach tight areas
- Rubberized handle to prevent damage to the frame
- Durable nylon bristles, ideal for removing dirt
Note: This text has been translated automatically.
- Excellent for reaching hard to reach places
- Ideal for forks, spokes, brake discs, shock absorbers, cranks and pedals
- Suitable for all types of bicycles
- Rubberized ergonomic handle
- Durable nylon bristles
What's your opinion?
Tell us your opinion and help other customers with your review.